Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Chemical and Bioprocess UiTM

I AM IMMORTAL WOHOO !


Assalamualaikum.

There’s something that I learnt throughout the semester 1.

Truly, Allah is the best planner. If He doesn’t granted your wish, or making your dream real, or anything else, put your worries away my dear. Because He is planning the best for you. With every hardship, there comes ease. With every test, there’s always sweet treat at the end of it, for those who endure.

To be honest, the course I’m taking right now for degree, wasn’t my first choice after all. It never crossed my mind at all, to take engineering as part of my future career. Chemical engineering, what more. I hate Chemistry since in secondary school. So out of blue, why the heck am I taking this disastrous decision? *taking deep breath*

……

My result during Foundation of Science in UiTM wasn’t quite satisfying.  I didn’t even get DL result ! Subtext ah I’m really glad sebenarnya bcs time at Foundation is over ! subtext end. With that result, I’m applying for degree. Dah kalau keputusan asasi pun cenggitu je, what can I apply huh. I applied for several courses that’s related with Health Science, along with other Engineering related courses. Fortunately (or not?), I got EH242-Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Chemical and Bioprocess. My worst nightmare have come seek for me ! Aigoo. I hate Chemistry, I don’t want to get involve much much deeper with Engineering stuff yada yada. Sleepless night is what I had for the next five to six days, consecutively. I seek my parents for advice, and like usual, they said I should take this course. I was like, man! it is engineering meh. Me and engineering doesn’t go well together. But then, after rethinking and considering the pros and cons, the future career prospect, seeking some guidance through Istikharah, I finally took this course. (Up until now, even I myself could not believe this one life-changing-decision that I make)

All through semester 1, I tried my best, to make myself compatible with this course. It is hard. Truly it is, especially when you try so hard to immerse yourself in something that you hated the most (in this case, I am struggling with Organic Chemistry). I never imagined me, myself taking engineering. But time after time, day after day, I guess things is getting better now. Although, yes, I am still struggling with Organic Chemistry, there’s few other subjects that I actually loved. I guess there's rainbow after the storm ey.

And now, semester break. Semester 2 i'm coming for ya.
……


p/s: Still sucks at Organic Chemistry tho. *crying*



“Allah does not impose upon any soul a duty but to the extent of its ability; for it (the benefit of) what it has earned..”

2 comments:

MyLittleself said...

Assalammualaikum akak .. saya dari fakulti kejuteraan kimia . .. boleh saya tahu jika akak ade facebook ?

Nabilah Superto said...

Hi! Ya Allah i didn't realize there's a comment in this old post, i'm sorry :)

Yeah, mine is Nabilah Superto.